We will be reinstating our services based upon the following guidelines:
- Occupancy is limited to no more than 50% of the lowest occupancy load on the certificate of occupancy of the room or facility where the service is happening
- Those attending services must be seated at least 6 feet apart at all times, excluding family members, who may be seated together. Virginia defines family members including blood relations, adopted, step, and foster relations, as well as all individuals residing in the same household.
- Seating must be marked in 6-foot increments.
- It’s recommended that those at services be encouraged to wear face coverings over their nose and mouth at all times
- No items may be passed to or between attendees who are not family members
- Any items used to distribute food or beverages must be disposable and used only once and discarded
- A thorough cleaning and disinfection of frequently contacted surfaces must be conducted before and after any service
- Signage posted at the building’s entrance that states that no one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is allowed to enter.
- Signage posted to provide public health reminders regarding social distancing, gatherings, options for high-risk individuals and staying home if sick.